This is 5"s" programme which means :
- "S"ort = to sort and systematically discard items that are not needed in the workplace.
- "S"et in order = to arrange necessary items in a neat and systematic in a manner so that they can be easily retrieved and received.
- "S"tandardist - to maintain a high standard of organisation condition by keeping everything clean and orderly at all times.
- "S"hine - to celan adn inspect the workplace throughly so the there is no dirt on the floor and machine.
- "S"ustain = to train people to practice the 5S system continuously so that it becomes habitual and ingrained in the culture of the organisation.
This programme is attend by Puan Nurul Hayani bt Abd Rahman on the 9 March 2010 at Bilik Kuliah Perdana 1 UiTM Pulau Pinang.
Below are some of the picture captured during that programme: